Brakekleen offers a two stage approach to cleaning allowing customers to avoid the repeated cost of costly aerosols whilst also eliminating potentially harmful airborne brake dust. The unit easily wheels into position and then drenches the area to be cleaned in specially developed water based cleaning fluid before the air blade is used to dry the components ready for reassembly.
Productivity: Brakekleen delivers excellent cleaning in the minimum timescale ensuring that every job is completed in thoroughly and quickly
Quality: Drenching reaches into areas missed by aerosols ensuring a thorough cleaning whilst avoiding the need for rework. Powerful air-blade directs air onto components, so all dirt traces are removed and components are quickly dried ready for reassembly reducing the time taken to complete the job
Compliance: Eliminates harmful airborne brake dust using Aqueous detergent, means no hazardous solvents are used, no aerosol odours or risks of inhalation, creating a better operating environment by preventing the dust being dispersed around the working environment which can be caused when using aerosols. The Brakekleen has been specifically designed to reduce the waste produced each time the brakes are cleaned
- Aerosol-free brake and clutch cleaning
- No more costly aerosols and disposal concerns. Unique two stage cleaning dampens, traps and removes dust particles, leaving brakes or clutches clean and dry
- The Safetykleen service includes the machine (so no capital outlay) and regular pre-agreed scheduled service visits to remove waste fluid and install fresh aqueous cleaning solution
- The unit wheels easily into position under the ramp and a large collection tray improves workshop cleanliness
The Effective Choice
- Drench cleaning reaches into areas missed by aerosols
- Fluid contains special additives to control corrosion and increase rust protection
- Firm bristles assist in dislodging stubborn soil ensuring every crevice is cleaned
- Powerful air-blade directs forced air onto components, so all dirt traces are removed
- Components are quickly dried ready for reassembly
What is included in the service?