Safetykleen’s range of multi-stage surface cleaning machines have been developed to address the needs of customers with a strong focus on process control and resource efficiency.
Quality cleaning is delivered through the unique Aqua+ smart control system with intuitive interface designed to ensure complex cleaning is made simple for operators.
Pre-wash, wash, rinse and drying stages can be configured to suit your requirements at the touch of a button.
Productivity: Operator free cleaning allows skilled labour to be utilised in other tasks whilst high quality cleaning takes place
Quality: Automatic transition from wash to rinse gives consistent quality that is repeatable over a long period of time
Compliance: No operator exposure to hazardous chemicals or emissions due to enclosed automatic process and Safetykleen’s range of unique aqueous detergents that are not classed as hazardous
Top Loading Machines
These Aquakleen automatic+ top loading machines allow large components to be placed or hoisted directly onto the rotating cleaning basket.
Front Loading Machines
Our front loading range of multi-stage cleaning machines deliver enhanced capacity and provide a surface cleaning facility suited to even the most demanding applications. The mobile loading and unloading platforms allow for crane loading and ensure that productivity is maximised by preparing the next load whilst the machine is in use (if optional additional platforms are utilised).
- Front loading design allows for large components to be wheeled to and into the machine from a different location
- Vertical opening creates minimal footprint whilst maximising cleaning capacity
- Twin sump machine with ability to initiate a multi-stage cleaning process automatically
- Bidirectional powered basket ensures thorough cleaning of all faces of the component
- Touch screen Aqua+ smart control system as standard allows intuitive program adjustment and provides operator feedback
- Aqua+ enhance optional extras provide additional adaptability and enable machines to be individually tailored to meet the exact requirements of each application.
click here to see full range of accessories
- Includes steam extraction and condenser as standard to reduce fluid loss and minimise waste
- Superior surface cleaning and reliability delivered by high performance vertical pumps
- Aqua+ smart control delivers touch screen process control to optimise surface cleaning and free operators
- Fault diagnostic and remedy displayed on screen
Aquapro™spray: Aquapro spray is compatible with a wide range of materials including composites, plastics and rubbers and all metals. Contamination types that can be removed using this chemical include a wide spectrum of greases, oils, lubricants, coolants, inks, dyes and many other metal working fluids.
Aquapure™: Virtually residue free this unique chemistry provides outstanding cleaning and is compatible with all alloys. It has been developed specifically for surface cleaning and preparation processes preparing the components ahead of the final surface treatment being applied.
Aquapro+™spray: Ideally suited to challenging MRO environments typical applications include rail, offshore and plant maintenance applications. Aquapro+ spray is only recommended for use with steel components and is not compatible with many alloys.
Aquaaero™: Aerospace applications require the use of an appropriately approved aerospace chemistry. Safetykleen provide a range of approved aqueous products to address the varying needs of the market.