Safetykleen’s water borne Kleenstrip services offer customers market leading performance for affordable monthly prices. Effective Paint removal for many different types of paint.
• Alternative to traditional paint stripping services
• Offers enhanced efficiency and productivity
Safetykleen, Europe’s largest service provider for parts washers, is pleased to announce the launch of Kleenstrip. Kleenstrip has been designed to offer a safe, environmentally friendly process to remove cured paint from components.
Kleenstrip provides a water borne, safe alternative to traditional paint stripping services and offers customers with a low cost, efficient machine which has been designed to minimize both energy consumption and the volume of waste produced. Kleenstrip is applicable to a number of industrial segments including manufacturing, automotive services and engineering.
Key elements of Kleenstrip include:
• A simple immersion process, with components lowered into the machine in baskets
• An air vent to minimize fugitive emissions and an air curtain when the lid is open to minimize vapours
• The water based fluid is continually mixed in use to provide a consistent level of cleaning and ensure a high quality performance
• Energy efficient heat mat technology provides outstanding reliability, minimizing downtime
Kleenstrip provides the opportunity to improve employee productivity, increase control of quality standards and improving working environment whilst ensuring compliance with all relevant environmental and health & safety legislation.
Find out more and watch the video