The Ultrakleen service comprises the machine, regular cleaning fluid replenishment, fully compliant waste fluid removal and machine maintenance – all this and more is included in the price.
Effective: Cleans items featuring hidden recesses or complex shapes that prove impractical to clean using conventional techniques
Powerful: Excels in the removal of problematic soiling from hard surfaces; including metal, plastic and ceramic
Safe: VOC-free cleaning using non-hazardous, pH neutral cleaning fluids for low-risk operation and an improved working environment
Safe and environmentally-responsible cleaning
Ultrakleen is a new service developed by Safetykleen for precision cleaning of complex parts and components used in a wide range of industries and applications. Utilising ultrasonic cleaning technology, Ultrakleen is particularly suited to cleaning items featuring hidden recesses or complex shapes that prove impractical to clean using conventional techniques. Ultrakleen also excels in the removal of problematic soiling from hard surfaces; including metal, plastic and ceramic.
- Ultrakleen is an ultrasonic cleaning machine – it cleans by sonically generating pressure waves that agitate the cleaning fluid at very high velocity to cause micro-explosions known as cavitations. These explosions create a scrubbing action against any solid surface in contact with the fluid; rapidly removing soiling and contaminants.
- Each machine is manufactured in stainless steel featuring a fully insulated cleaning tank and lid, robust submersion basket and IP-rated control enclosure. Ultrakleen’s compact, modular design allows the machine to be located “in-process” adjacent to individual process cells or centrally located to serve multiple cells.
Safetykleen offers a range of ultrasonic cleaning fluids to meet your individual requirements:
- AquaUltra - For general degreasing on most metals and alloys, a non-hazardous, low alkalinity (near neutral pH) fluid with excellent anti-corrosion characteristics.
- AquaUltraPlus - Designed for applications where soils are particularly stubborn; this fluid offers intense cleaning capabilities combined with non-hazardous, low alkalinity and anti-corrosion characteristics.
What is included in the service?
- Cleaning of parts or components featuring blind ports or complex shapes
- Removal of heavy, stubborn soiling
- Fine cleaning of soils
down to 1-micron
- Remove VOCs
- Minimise operative cleaning time
- Reduce waste
Key Benefits of Ultrakleen
- Low (25kHz) and high (58kHz) frequency configurations to suit soil removal requirements
- 100L and 200L tank options to cater for differing part or component dimensions and throughput requirements
- Hi-spec ultrasonic transducers and generators deliver market-leading cleaning performance
Health & Safety
- VOC-free cleaning improves working environment
- Non-hazardous, pH neutral cleaning fluids for low-risk operation
- ‘Over-temperature’ device ensures full compliance with BS EN 1292101:2005 +A1:2010 and Machinery Directive
- External heating pads delivering Safety Integration Level 2 performance
- Integral wheels for simple positioning
- Fully insulated tank and lid; delivering low energy consumption and reduced operating noise
- Market-leading cleaning performance, optimise throughput and operator efficiency